WHAT WE COLLECT
Through this website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We require this information for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using any email address you provide.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to you by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which webpages are being used. This helps us analyze data and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have control over linked websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any direct marketing email you might receive.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect, or remove any information you wish to have removed.